Stoner Wisdom – Famous Quotes From High Times

Since 1974, High Times publication has actually served as a safe platform for public numbers as well as stars to share their love for Mary Jane.

The activity to legislate cannabis is grabbing energy, these classic quotes from High Times shows that popular stoners always believed in an environment-friendly future:

Bob Marley (Sept. ‘76)

how to meditate

It’s time to allow de individuals obtain excellent natural herbs and smoke. Federal government’s a joke. All dey wan’ is ya smoke cigarettes as well as cigar. Some cigar wickeder den herb.

Mick Jagger (June ‘80)

Cocaine is an extremely poor, habit-forming birthed. I can’t comprehend the style for it. Sitting as well as smoking grass is different.

Stephen King (Jan. ‘81)

I assume that marijuana needs to not just be lawful, I believe it ought to be a home sector. It would be terrific for the state of Maine. There’s some quite good homegrown dope.

Jack Herer (Feb. ‘89)

transcendental meditation

I didn’t uncover cannabis till 1969, when I was 30 years old. At the time, I was a successful business owner and also a Nixon supporter.

Pot altered my life. I began to hear my very own words back to me as judgments. I place on earphones and listened to songs in color for the very first time.

Jello Biafra (Aug. ‘91)

You don’t have to smoke pot to recognize that the real medicine issue is not the drugs, which we could aid address our medication problem as well as a hell of a great deal of our crime troubles, ecological troubles and racial problems if we ‘d all do our patriotic task as Earth Patriots and GROW EVEN MORE POT!

Redman (Mar. ‘93)

I treat my songs as a specific, you recognize, as an individual, a human life. You got ta puff weed to obtain truly deep like that.

Tom Robbins (May ‘94)

Marijuana seems to have all the benevolence, elegance, quality, insightfulness and calm that the state-sanctioned medicine – booze – so sadly lacks.

Hunter S. Thompson (May ‘94)

guided meditation

I have always enjoyed cannabis. It has given pleasure and convenience to me for several years. And I still think about it as a staple of fundamental life, together with beer and also ice and also grapefruits – and millions of Americans agree with me.

Ken Kesey (May ‘94)

That old 1960s awareness appearing of the beatnik years is the only path I see that is going to get us out of the mess that we remain in. As well as our scripture is that joint -That joint will not exist to you. One joint will provide you a different high than another joint, yet they’ll be straight with you. Marijuana works.

Woody Harrelson (Nov. ‘00)

Everybody has their medication. The real pretension of the Drug Battle is that it’s not simply a War on Drugs.

You can most likely to a drugstore in any type of city in the nation and you’ll discover any kind of medication you desire, and they’ll be extra addicting as well as even worse for you than grass.

And there will be a grinning male there sanctioned by the government who’s allowed to provide to you.

Bryan Cranston (Sept. ‘12)

Marijuana started out with a negative connotation, as you understand – but to me, marijuana is no different than wine. It’s a medicine of option. It’s indicated to alter your current state – and that’s not a bad thing.

It’s ludicrous that cannabis is still unlawful. We’re still defending it … There are numerous people that smoke pot on a social basis and do not become bad guys. Stop with that disagreement – it doesn’t work.

Roseanne (July ‘13)

meditate

The first time I smoked, I was 17. I was with my sister, and also we were sleeping out on our porch. I bear in mind sitting on the veranda with my mouth hanging open, taking a look at a tree and also going, Jesus Christ, is that a tree? I couldn’t quit looking at it – the complexity of it, the patterning.

It opened my mind to whole various other aware rhythms.


https://www.meditationadvise.com/stoner-wisdom-famous-quotes-from-high-times/

0 comments: