In our last couple of newsletters we sent videos that tested the regular sight of reality. These video clips took on the point of view that reality is but a production of our minds. I.e. Exactly what’s around us is just a collection of quantum particles existing in numerous states of possibility. Our brain then coalesces these right into just what we view as reality.

I first came across this in The Holographic Universe by Michael Talbot. He recommends that reality is simply a hologram produced by our minds and in the future, people will certainly discover methods to imitate reality. One of the techniques he mentions is holophonic noises. When I first paid attention to holophonic audios, it wowed me.

They trick your mind into regarding a fact that does not exist. It’s spooky but truly amazing. Inspect it out below as well as see to it you CLOSE YOUR EYES.

It was actually Argentinean physiologist, Huco Zuccarelli, that established this audio method, which enables you to develop holograms in your mind. A while back, a press reporter for the Times of London created, ‘I stole a take a look at the encouraging numbers on my watch making sure where I was. Individuals approached from behind me where I understood there was just a wall … By the end of 7 mins I was getting the impression of numbers, the embodiment of the voices on the tape. It is a multidimensional ‘photo’ developed by audio.’

Our suggested item if your actually want to check out the nature of alternating realities and use this to enhance your life is Quantum Leaping by my good friend Burt Goldman, the popular 83-year old American Monk. Quantum leaping rocks and it’s based on the idea that we could take advantage of alternative facts in order to help us enhance our existing reality. It’s wild, however really trendy. Check it out below >>