This post below is humorous however the message is pretty serious. Turns out VitaminWater, a supposed power wellness beverage isn"t really so healthy at all. If you"re one of the millions that"ve been acquiring VitaminWater and now really feel a little bit stupid, don"t fret, justice might be served.
A judge has actually agreed to enable a legal action versus Vitaminwater to pass. The lawsuit is based upon the Jelly Bean Rule, which prohibits business from marketing unhealthy food with marginal wellness advantages by marketing them as healthy foods.
Check out the short article listed below for more details.
PS: Here"s the twist. Legal representatives for Vitaminwater mentioned:
" No customer can sensibly be deceived into thinking vitaminwater was a healthy beverage."
It"s called Vitaminwater! Just how could an item called Vitaminwater, which is marketed as a wellness beverage, lead ANY sensible customer to assume that it"s healthy and balanced? Craziness.
And simply since a drink has actually been fortified with vitamins does not make it healthy and balanced. Those vitamins do not knock senseless the sugar and also additives.
Hello, I"m a Dimwit That Idea Vitaminwater Was Healthy
By Adrian Chen for Gawker.com
Hello, My name is Dumbass McGee. I read the Huffington"s Article today as well as was entirely stunned by this write-up which said Vitaminwater is not healthy, despite the fact that the name of the product has "Vitamin" in it! Help?
I was simply resting down to my morning wellness food breakfast of low-tar cigarettes as well as twelve 100-calorie packs of Oreos when I checked out John Robbins" incredibly popular article in the Hufflepuff Blog post about "The Dark Side of Vitaminwater." Wha-- huh? I looked at the five-gallon container which I full of life-extending (I BELIEVED) Vitaminwater. Daily for the last two years I feasted from that extremely container through five curly straws up until my skin swelled, grew soft as well as nearly burst with right stuff. I had the unclear feeling that my life will be transformed permanently. I put my reclining chair right into its "thinking angle." This was going to take all the reasoning abilities which had so pleased the members of my Community University ceramic course before I got evicted for throwing clay. The name of the item is "Vitaminwater". "Vitamin" + "water." Vitamins are healthy and balanced. That"s merely clinical reality, like Intelligent Style as well as atoms. As well as water is possibly the most healthy thing there is besides grunting line after line of crushed-up Airborne. ... just how could vitamins plus water be harmful? Well, here"s just how: There are other points besides vitamins and water in it. It"s OKAY if you simply passed out from shock. That happens to me a whole lot, particularly after completing one of my Vitaminwater jugs. This is just what John Robbins, Esq., PhD., M.D. says in his Floor covering Hoffman Blog post write-up:
the product is basically sugar-water, to which concerning a dime"s worth of synthetic vitamins have been added. And the quantity of sugar is not unimportant. A container of vitaminwater contains 33 grams of sugar, making it a lot more akin to a soft drink than to a healthy and balanced beverage.
When I review that, I practically thought of inspecting the nourishment tags on the empty Vitaminwater bottles in my home to see if this held true, but I really did not wish to risk falling the range design of Versailles I "d created of them. Exactly how had I missed this "dark side" of Vitaminwater for as long? And then it hit me: Advertising and marketing. "LeBron!" I shrieked at my LeBron James cutout. "I trusted you! Why didn"t you appear in your ads as a fat, tired man with rotting teeth, a bad heart as well as a wife that dislikes your intestines, which is just what Vitaminwater will really do to you?" After that my heart got exhausted and I rested. I woke up from the snooze and also yelled even more at LeBron James. Then my lungs started shedding from screaming a lot. My assistant woke me up for dinner, as well as I recognized I was in a special house for silly people.
Consumer Alert: If You Drink Vitaminwater, You Might As Well Drink Kool-Aid
0 comments: